When it comes to exposing Remote Desktop Protocol to direct connections, you need a solid secure server to protect your systems against remote attackers. Due to the innovative techniques available for modern cyber-criminals and a use-after-free vulnerability in the Microsoft solution, hackers from all across the globe can easily access login credentials anywhere at all, carry out ransomware attacks and run arbitrary code on the targeted systems.
Meanwhile, our team of qualified experts has worked hard to secure your remote desktop access. Born from the clear understanding of the problem, RDS-Knight offers advanced functionality and makes the use of remote access in your daily routine as safe as possible. Now, with RDS-Knight you can easily manage the entire fleet of workstations even if you are a thousand miles away.
Remember, HACKERS AND MALICIOUS BOTS NEVER SLEEP. With RDS-Knight, you can hook into your workstation anytime, anywhere without the fear of external attacks. Add this outstanding tool to your arsenal, and use remote access to its full potential.
The 360 Degree Approach to Security
RDS-Knight provides six major protections:
- Prevent foreign attackers to open a session.
- Prohibit users to connect at night.
- Avoid brute-force attacks.
- Provide highly secured user’s environment.
- Restrict access per device.
- Stop Ransomware actions.
It just works out of the box, and displays the most useful data extracted from your server.
RDS-Knight exists in two Editions:
- RDS-Knight Security Essentials is the essential security package that focuses on keeping remote connections in a safe place for all users with three fundamental protective measures. It is the efficient “turn-key” security solution that every RDS Administrator needs.
- RDS-Knight Ultimate Protection is based on the Essentials Edition: it provides three additional protective features intending to lock down RDS Servers and protect them against any breach that could lead an organization to a failure. Each of these measures can be applied differently per user and per group. It is the essential shield for securing large environments, running on Servers with multiple connections.